To Our Valued Customers,
Given the increased impact of COVID-19 that is causing so many challenges for everyone around the world, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep people safe and healthy. We understand many are dealing with anxiety and uncertainty right now, and we are responding with positive proactive measures to help protect and maintain the safety and well being of our employees, customers, and partners. Our intent is to continue to provide you with excellent customer service and ensure the continuity of normal operations here at Magic Rugs.
Precautions & Updates:
1. We have put procedures in place to make sure our warehouse stays both fully operational, and safe for all the employees working there.
2. We have instituted work-from-home procedures for employees whose work can be done remotely.
3. Additional steps include but are not limited to:
Aggressive cleaning schedules and stockpiling of supplies,
Tight monitoring of operations to ensure any disruption is handled quickly,
Flexible additions to working schedules and extended paid time off policy to support any employees who fall ill,
A strict hand-washing policy for all staff, located in the warehouse, showroom, and office.
4. It is possible we will experience some delays due to cross-border shipment difficulties, but to date, any delays have been very modest.
5. Our current operations are up and running without delays.
Sincerely,As of this day, March 18th, our staff is currently in good health, and we are closely monitoring the situation as it develops. We’ve instructed anyone who is not feeling well to stay home out of an abundance of caution and to self-monitor their symptoms. We will continue informing our customers of any changes that come to pass. We are doing everything we can to protect those around us. We appreciate your continued business, and we offer our wishes of hope & health to you and your families.
Magic Rugs Leadership